We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to support aggressive sales targets and generate new revenues.
You are expected to engage with all departments within the company as well as end users, partners and equipment manufacturers to implement sales initiatives for key accounts, as well as creating new business opportunities with new and existing customers.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will identify future customer requirements and develop appropriate sales strategies to our customer group with the sales team.
- Providing professional and technical solutions to new and existing customers with the sales team in order to meet revenue targets.
- Analysis the customer service requirements/ limitations and translate it to space segment resources.
- Negotiate and support the bidding strategy with timely, accurate and well written input to bid responses, close contracts with new and existing clients.
- Generate leads, develop solutions, prepare proposals and presentations to potential customers.
- Establish close relationships with customers, be on hand to support the sales channel with customer demonstrations and technical solution training as appropriate.
- Identification and prioritization of business opportunities associated with Spacecom solutions and services
- Represent Spacecom in external associations, panels, and events
Who You Are?
- Engineering/technical background of at least 2-4 years as a presale, solution architect or product manager.
- Hands-on experience with satellite link budgets analysis a is a plus.
- Deep technical background in the analysis and troubleshooting of wireless links’ performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English or French.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Practical in defining objectives and producing deliverables under tight schedules
- Proven ability to translate potentially complicated technical situations to a variety of audiences, both internally and externally to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to act in a very dynamic environment that spread over different technologies and various business cultures.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on reaching tangible success.
- Willingness to learn and to develop a deep knowledge of the market, the relevant customers as well as of the selling of technical systems and solutions
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, or any relevant field
- Two years experience, ideally in Telecommunication Services, Satellite, or Media/Broadcast Industry is considered an asset
- Willing to travel abroad