Customer Support Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service and technology, and have already had your first hands-on experience in both? Maybe our Customer Service position is for you!
By providing reliable and agile technical support to Spacecom customers, including Tier-1 requests/issues via phone, e-mail, and CRM/internal ticketing system, you will be responsible for monitoring satellite networks and maintaining a high level of service.
impact all aspects of the business, work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company.
- Monitoring, managing, and ensuring uninterrupted and continuous services and operations for our clients using advanced and unique tools, procedures, and processes.
- Communication between the engineering and customer service teams, CSM and content management.
- Keep track of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Continual improvement of customer processes through internal coordination, analysis, and reporting.
- Establish and maintain close and service-oriented relationships with our global customers.
- Provide remote assistance to customers with satellite link and network problems, identify the problem, and assist in resolving it.
Who You Are?
- Solution oriented
- Excellent problem-solving abilities – independent, proactive
- Prioritizing and performing multiple tasks at the same time
- Proactive approach towards customers
- Possess good understanding of RF, IP networks and video technologies.
- Technical background in satellite communications and VSAT networks is an advantage.
- Fluent in French and English (additional Russian is an advantage).
- Capable of working in 24×7 shifts.
- Familiarity with “Salesforce” CRM system and practices.
- Excellent teamwork and cross-functional cooperation
- Service oriented and good communication and learning skills
- Fluent English, verbal and writing
- 2 years’ Experience in a customer success role or equivalent
- Technical oriented